Best GE MWF Refrigerator Water Filter Smartwater Compatible Cartridge

  • REPLACES GE MWF
  • SUPERIOR WATER FILTRATION
  • SAME GREAT QUALITY AT A FRACTION OF THE PRICE
  • CHANGE YOUR FILTER EVERY 6 MONTHS
  • 100% LIFETIME MONEYBACK GUARANTEE FROM THE MANUFACTURER

* Update: I received a second Best brand water filter and this time around the lifespan is the same as GE if not longer. I've had this filter in 6 months now with no issues in performance & the change filter light hasn't come on. I'll be using these filters now. Exceptional customer service from Best, thank you!! I purchased this filter for my GE Profile fridge. It works fine with no excess noise, no water flow issues and no leaking. It did however only last 3 months before my replace filter light came on. My previous filters in this fridge (GE brand) lasted at least 6 months on city water so this shortened life span may be due to the well water in our new home. I'll be going back to GE as the cost will end up the same if I am replacing them more often.

As far as I can tell, the only differences between this Best filter and the ge one is price (obviously) and this filter doesn't have the same nsf 53 classification as the ge filter. While it is true that this filter doesn't offer the same level of water purification, what it does do is make decent water taste great for a fraction of the price. My suggestion would be to look up your local water reports (they are required by law to post them) and see what your local water actually contains before deciding if you need the super expensive ge filter or not. My water levels just had high levels of chlorine, and this filter takes care of that, so there was no need for me to pay more for carbon filter overkill. The rest is identical. It fits my fridge the same way. The water flow is still strong. The water tastes great, and at a fraction of the cost. So check your water report first. If it contains toxic sludge, get the brand name. If you're like me and just need to get rid of some chlorine, this one is perfect.

This water filter works great in my Kenmore Elite refrigerator. No difference in the taste of water between it and the Kenmore Elite brand filter. I definitely recommend saving money and going with this filter.

Contrary to what most people were saying against this generic product, it has worked well for me. There are no instructions for installation so you kinda have to search for online. Anyway you need to pour water into the water filter previously before installing it to minimize the air pocket and prevent cavitation. I observed it took about ten minutes worth of water flow until my water did not taste briny, or like slight chlorination (which I believe came from the filter). It is working great even to today. Will buy again.

Unsure at first because it was so much cheaper then the rest but once it was installed and I used it I was very pleased . You can not tell the difference between the Best Filter and the GE Filter (only the price ) The quality is the same .

Had been using GE filters at 50 dollars a pop and these are 1/3 the price and every bit as easy to install, and doing a perfect job. Will order another as I approach the time to replace.

Imagine walking through a forest full of lush green trees, woodland animals and crisp, clean air. Each footstep pillowed by the soft, dark earth. You stumble upon a brook; so clear and blue its like glass. You see yourself in its reflection. You kneel down to the dewy waters edge and cup your hands, lowering them into the water. Your sandpaper tongue begging for moisture. Your hands emerge, cupped in offering. You raise your hands, overfull with your bounty, to your lips and sip. The relief you feel at the waters touch to the back of your throat is akin to an assault. That is what my water tastes like with this filter

The flow had diminished down to a mere trickle. I could leave a vessel in the port, cook an entire meal and return to a beverage still partially full. Connections were checked, household water pressure increased, incense burned and prayer lifted up for the four month old refrigerator. Then, a light came on in the darkness, a vision of a possible solution. Patience was needed (but not much: for it was Prime!) before the solution was realized. A used filter, heavy with exhaustion, removed and a new installed, quick as can be. With trepidation an empty vessel approached the alcove and in seconds was overflowing with liquid goodness. Balance was restored and dehydration a mere memory of times past.

Works great for less than the half the price of GEs name brand filter.

The first filter I received was defective. I wrote a negative review about how the water had a strong mineral taste after only 2 months. The company reached out and told me I must have a defective one and they sent me a replacement. It worked fine. The next one worked fine. The one I'm using now works fine. These are great, long lasting filters at a fraction of the price and the company made it right when I got one that didn't work as well as it should.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog